Saturday 6 October 2012

Ways to Say I Love You


Ways to Say I Love You



Three little words 'I Love You', but there are other words to use...


I adore you.
I appreciate you.
I can't live without you.
I can't stop thinking about you when we're apart.
I cherish you.
I Dream of you.
I live for our love.
I love being around you.
I need you by my side.
I need you.
I respect you.
I value you.
I want a lifetime with you.
I want you.
I worship you.
I'm a better person because of you.
I'm blessed to have you in my life.
I'm devoted to you.
I'm lost without you.
I'm nothing without you.
I'm passionate about you.
I'm thankful for you.
I'm yours.
Me and you. Always.
My love is unconditional.
Our love is invaluable.
We were meant to be together.
I Belong to you.
You are my everything.
You are my heart's desire.
You are my life.
You are my one and only.
You are my one true love.
You are my reason for living.
You are my sunshine.
You are my treasure.
You are my world.
You are the light of my life.
You are the reason I'm alive.
You bring happiness to rainy days.
You bring joy to my life.
You complete me.
You give me wings to fly.
You had me from hello.
You hold the key to my heart.
You inspire me.
You Light up my Life.
You make my heart skip a beat.
You make my world a better place.
You mean the world to me.
You seduce me.
You set my heart on fire.
You simply amaze me.
You stole my heart.
You turn my world upside down.
You turn the darkness into light.
You're a Dream come true. 
You're all I want.
You're my angel.
You're my perfect match.
You're one in a million.
You're Priceless.
You're the Apple of my eye.
You're the best thing that ever happened to me.
You're the best.
You're the one for me.
You're the one I've always wished for.

No comments:

Post a Comment