Saturday 17 November 2012

My Best Make Up Products 2012


I love these products. These are the products I wear on day to day at the moment.

1. Foundation Primer -
Gosh - Foundation primer classic velvet touch
(Feels like silk when you put it onto your skin. I have noticed when I first used this to put it on then let it dry for a bit then put your foundation on as it can become bitty. So just be careful with that)

2. Foundation -
Loreal Paris - True match foundation - Ivory or Rose Ivory
(I have used this for years now and it has never let me down)

3. Face Powder -
Elf - Mineral booster - Sheer
(Love this, gives a lovely glowing look)

4. Another Face Powder I like -
Nivea - Pure & Natural powder - Nude 2

5. Eye Primer -
Urban Decay - Eyeshadow primer potion

6. Eyeshadow -
Urban Decay - Cream shadow - Rehab
(love how the way it goes onto your eyes)

7. Mascara -
Rimmel london - Lash accelerator - 001 Black
(Gives you long lashes without having to curl them)

8. Another Mascara I like -
Loreal Paris - False lash telescopic - Waterproof - Black
(Have loved this one for years)

9. Eyeliner -
Tigi Bed Head - Big fat fun! - Black
(OMG I love this eyeliner, the best eyeliner I have ever ever used! It doesn't ever smudge or make you have panda eyes at the end of the day, looks amazing)

10. Eyeliner on top of that -
Barry M - Eyeliner pen - Blue
(I use this after when I put my black eyeliner on, on the bottom eye line I put a small amount of blue eyeliner on to make my eyes stand out, works really well together)

11. Blush -
Loreal Paris - Project runway limited edition blush - 725 Sultry raveris blush

12. Another blush I like -
Benefit - Cha Cha Tint - Lip & cheek stain - Pink

13. Concealer -
Rimmel London - Stay Matte Dual Action Concealer
(Its a nice concealer but if you put too much on it can look cakey)

14. Wider Eyes Eyeliner -
NYX - Jumbo eye pencil - 604 Milk
(To widen those eyes and make them look big)

15. Lip Repair -
Sally Hansen - Chapped Lip Repair

16. Lip Primer -
Benefit - Lip plump primer
(The best primer)

17. Lip Liner -
Rimmel London - Vinyl Jelly gloss lip liner - 003 Starlet
(Love this, I like how its jelly lip liner as glides on nicely)

18. Lip Moisturizer -
Sally Hansen - Daily lip moisturizer

19. LipStick -
Barry M - Lip paint lipstick - Pink
(New favourite)

20. Another LipStick I like -
Maybelline - Lipstick color sensational - 108 Pink pearl
(Always been a favourite)

21. Lip Sealer -
Lipcote - Lipstick sealer
(Love this! Long lasting and for me my lipstick lasts all day)

22. Lip Gloss -
Sally Hansen - Comfort Shine Lip glaze - Fresh strawberry
(Love this! Smells so yummy as well)

Hair Products I love!!!

1. Bed Head Tangle Teaser - The flower Pot
(Just the best tangle teaser ever!!)













2. Braun satin hair 7 brush
(Favourite brush ever, love how you turn it on and makes your hair all shiney and sticks it all down so its nice and neat)














3. Ghd Hair Straighter - Purple
(Best hair straighters in the world)






So thats all my favourites at the moment, any more I will post up.












 


Thank you for reading :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment