Wednesday 7 August 2013

I'm Back!

So after a long time of not being on here , I'm back with a blog post.
I don't know if any of you know about a website called Swap-bot.com, but its an amazing website where you swap items from all around the world. I loved to swap sweets , especially getting sweets from America (Razzles are amazing).  I have had some lovely swaps.

I have also got into postcard swapping on postcrossing.com. Think its just nice to get postcards from around the world. So i suppose you could call me a postcard collector now :)

We are moving home soon , this will be my second home with my boyfriend and 4th home altogether lol. I want it to be so perfect and so organized. I have brought so many baskets and tubs just to organize things. My boyfriend and his dad have been decorating the new home before we actually move in. We have done some packing, but its just all the things from the loft for now. I hate packing, I prefer unpacking and seeing where all the items go in our new home.

I am on my summer holidays at the moment , nice to have time off from work.

Hope you all having a lovely Summer :)

No comments:

Post a Comment